Thursday, April 11, 2013

Watermarble Tips

Ok, sad to say, I gave up on trying to grow out my natural nails :( It was just taking too long and I am pretty impatient, so I put acrylics back on. I am hoping maybe I'll have enough patience in the near future to try again!  Maybe I'll find another product that will give me the nails I dream of.  I just hate how fast my nail polish chips on my natural nails :/ if anyone knows a good top coat that prevents this please let me know!

Anyways, after I put the acrylics on I was trying to think of a design to do. I love love love watermarbles (even though I haven't mastered the technique yet), so I watched some of the amazing "simplelittlepleasures" videos on YouTube and got the idea of doing watermarble tips! See the video here! Again, I haven't mastered this technique, but I love trying, so here's my results.  Please tell me what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment