Monday, April 22, 2013

Nail-Aid Ultra Fast Growth

Hey everyone!  As I think I've mentioned before, I have a hard time growing my nails out.  They always break or peel as soon as they get to a decent length and it drives me crazy!  Because of this I have used acrylic nails a lot (which could be the reason my nails break or peel easily in the first place.)  I have tried to stop using the acrylics and let my natural nails grow but I ended up giving up after like 3 days.  Well, I decided AGAIN that I will let my natural nails grow and stay away from acrylics!  I was in Wal Mart today and saw a product by Nail-Aid called Ultra Fast Growth so I decided to try it.  It was about $6 for the bottle.  You can also purchase it as http://nailaidcares.com/.  On their website I don't see the specific product that I bought at Wal Mart, but they have 2 other's on there that say they help with nail growth, so I'm sure that's equivalent to this one.  The package promises longer nails after 5 days of use, so I will put it to the test.  You can use this product alone by putting on 1 coat, letting it dry, and applying 1 more coat and letting that dry; or you can use it as a base coat by putting on 1 coat, letting it dry, applying 1 or 2 layers of a colored polish, then applying it again as a top coat.  The directions say to remove the polish after 3 days and redo.  I will use it alone for the first 5 days and then I think I may continue to use it as my base coat.  I just applied it a few hours ago and I think I'm already in love.  It made my nails so smooth and it feels thick like it will protect my nails from breaking or peeling (even though it doesn't claim to do that on the packaging).  It feels like if I were to apply a colored polish over it, the polish would go on nice and smooth.  I will post a picture of how my nails right now on day 1 of using Nail-Aid Ultra Fast Growth and then I will post a before and after picture on day 5 and let you all know how well this product works for me. 

Please excuse the horrible red stains around my nails and the lighting of this picture.  When I take my day 5 picture I will be sure to use better lighting you can really see the length of my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment