Friday, April 26, 2013

Blackcatlacquer Women and Women First

Today is day 4 for using the Nail-Aid Ultra Fast Growth nail polish and I have seen a little difference in the length of my nails.  It's not very noticeable, but I can tell.  And my nails feel stronger also.  I was going to keep my nails bare and then take a picture tomorrow to compare with the day 1 picture, but today I received some awesome nail polish from Blackcatlacquer and I couldn't help but try them out!  My nails definitely aren't as long as I want them to be, (they're still very very short), so I really don't like painting them while they're this length because they don't look as good, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this polish.  I got 3 of them: Women and Women First, Lips Like Sugar, and She's in Parties.  It was so hard to choose only 3 of them because all of Blackcatlacquer's polishes are amazing! Check them out here.  But the fiance said my limit was only 3 :( so I tried to pick 3 favorites and these were it.  I decided Women and Women First looked best on nails right now for the length.  She's in Parties is beautiful, but since my nails are so short it kind of looked like a mess of glitter on them, so I will be trying this one again later when my nails grow more.  Women and Women First is a wonderful light pink crelly polish with black and white glitter.  I used 2 coats by themselves for this manicure, but I've seen this polish layered over a colored polish such as a darker pink and it looks great too.  I love how the glitter in this polish spreads well while applying it.  I've used other polishes that have bigger pieces of glitter like this and it all would go to the tip of my nail while brushing the polish on.  It was annoying to go back and try to place the glitter where I wanted it.


I know, I know, my nails are horribly short!  I can't wait for them to grow out so my manicures can actually look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment