Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 1-Flower Nails

So I'm going to try to do the May Nail Art Challenge this month.  I've tried before but I didn't keep up with it so I will try harder this month.  Here are the themes for this month:

I've never tried doing flowers on my nails before so I had no idea what to do for day 1.  I ended up going with a simple design using a toothpick (I don't have a dotting tool yet) and a few different colors.  The colors I used were Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in White On,  Blue Me Away!, and Mellow Yellow, and Spoiled by Wet n Wild in Tip Your Waitress (love this pink!).  Here is what I came up with:

That was the best picture I could get because the rest of the flowers on my other nails didn't come out that great.  I wasn't very happy with this design :( I wish I could be more creative.  Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment