Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 4- Star Wars

I'm 2 days late posting this because I haven't been feeling too well but here it is.  Today's theme the May Nail Art Challenge is Star Wars.  I know there are plenty of people that actually attempt (and a lot of them succeed) to draw pictures of the characters or of anything else from the Star Wars movies, but I'm not that talented.  I use to be pretty good in art and drawing but I know there's no way I could draw something so detailed on my nails.  Who knows, maybe one day I'll try, but for this challenge I just went with something simple:  Galaxy Nails.  I've never tried it before I see so many beautiful pictures of other people doing them so I figured I'd attempt it.  I used a lot of colors so it would be a lot to list, so here's a picture of them:

Here's the result:
 
 
I think they actually came out good for my first try.  This is definitely one of my favorite manicures that's I've done so far.  This is one that would keep on as long as possible because I just love looking at it!  My fiancé even looked at my nails and said he really like them, which doesn't happen very often.  So that made me pretty happy :) Now onto planning my next manicure for tomorrow:  Neon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! :) These are really pretty! My first attempt at galaxy nails were a few years ago and they are so fun. You make me want to do it again!!! Thanks for the follow & i'm totally following back! <3 Can't wait to see your next mani :)

    XOXO
    Jennifer @ The Country Nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! These are so fun so I'm definitely going to do them again. I can't wait to see yours if you do them because all of your manicures are so good. Thanks for the follow as well :) you're my first follower!

    ReplyDelete