Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mermaid Fin Watermarble

As I've said before, I love watermarble and I think the more I practice the better I will get at it.  After seeing the awesome mermaid fin waterbarble that Mucking Fusser did, I had to attempt to recreate it.  This was a lot harder than it looks!  My lines were definitely not straight and neat, and I don't know how many times I had to remove the polish and start over because I couldn't get the design on my nail correctly.  But eventually I got it looking decent so I decided that was good enough.  I didn't want to waste anymore of my nail polish...that is the downside of doing watermarbles a lot, going through sooo much nail polish :(  That is the reason why, for this manicure, I decided to only do the watermarble on my middle and ring fingers as my "accent nails" and I painted the rest of them with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!  I also used that one, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear White On, and Salon Perfect Baby Blues.  Please tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment