Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hopefully My Miracle Product!

So for the past 2 or 3 months I have been doing my own acrylic nails at home with the kits from the drugstores.  I was actually getting pretty good at them and they would stay on for at least 2 weeks at a time.  After one of them finally fell off and took some of my nail with it (ouch!) I decided to try to go back to my natural nails and try to get them to grow long and healthy.  The only problem I had with doing that in the past was that my nails would break or split at soon as they got to a decent length.  While I was in the store today looking at nail polish as always, I came across a product I haven't seen before.  It's called Sally Hensen VitaSurge Growth Gel.
On the packaging it says "Grow longer nails in 5 days!" so of course that caught my attention.  It was somewhere between $4-$6 so I figured I might as well give it a try.  I thought the brush was a little weird at first because it looks a lot like a lip gloss brush, but I actually like it.  It spreads the gel pretty good on my nail.  I brushed the gel on then massaged it in with my index finger on the opposite hand and it absorbed it well and was dry within a few minutes.  My nails already feel moisturized and my cuticles look better than they did this morning, so I'm hoping this is a good product that will help my nails grow stronger and faster.  Below is a picture of my nails today after applying this product.  I will continue to use this product 2-3 times a day for a week or 2 then I will be sure to post another review to let everyone know how this product is working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment